There are many gum and jawbone corrective treatments available to help you restore the health, beauty, and function of your smile after it has been damaged by periodontal disease. When you visit the office of [practice_name], we will carefully evaluate your oral health and the condition of your mouth to determine which treatments will be most beneficial for you. Please call us today at [phone] to learn more about gum and jawbone corrective treatments in [city], [state], and to schedule your consultation with our skilled dentist.
Common gum treatments include:
- Crown lengthening – to correct a “gummy” smile and remove excess gum tissue, and to give you a fuller, more attractive smile.
- Gum grafts – to restore the gum tissue and symmetry of the gum line.
- Pocket reduction surgery – to clean the root surfaces of the teeth and help restore health to the gums and bone.
Common jawbone treatments include:
- Sinus augmentation – to slightly elevate the sinus floor and provide sufficient supporting bone for implants.
- Ridge modification – to treat deformities in the jawbone that will improve your appearance and allow implants to be successfully placed.
- Bone grafts – to thicken the jawbone so that implants can be placed, fill craters or deformities in the jawbone, or help to successfully reposition nerves.
For more information about gum and jawbone corrective treatments, and to set up your appointment with Dr. [doctor_name], please contact our office today.